"A woman is not written in braille, you don’t have to touch her to know her."
"Success is getting what you want..
Happiness is wanting what you get."
whether or not a woman shaves is hardly the biggest issue we have going on when the dragons are coming back and ulfric stormcloak murdered the high king WITH HIS VOICE. SHOUTED HIM APART
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
can we stop glorifying social anxiety and that “awkward girl”?
Because it’s not cute or adorable when I can’t even text my friends for the absolute terror that they hate me
and I can’t go to the grocery store on weekends or afternoons because there’s too many people and I can’t function
or that I always panic when talking to anyone new ever at all.
It’s not cute. It’s downright terrifying and I’d greatly appreciate it ya’ll fucking stopped.
"You are not accidental. The world needs you. Without you, something will be missing in existence and nobody can replace it."
"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone"